DONTNOD ELEVEN®, formally known as HESAW after a name change from a growing collaboration of DONTNOD (makers of Life is Strange) is announcing their upcoming multiplayer shooter game BATTLECREW Space Pirates. This is the first title from the newly renamed studio and it is due to be released on steam early access.
Play as sassy af pirates, each with unique attacks, defense, and movement attributes that is catered for all types of players.
You must lead your team into intense and epic battles and take on enemy teams that wants nothing more than to see you fail. Steal their gold, turn them into space dust, and become the most feared and respected pirate in the four corners of the galaxy!
Between battles, dock at Tortuga, a space station that has become the lair and meeting-place of the worst buccaneers in the Milky Way. Find new team members or invite your friends to play, compare yourself to others on the online scoring system, or even take part in ongoing community challenges.
BATTLECREW Space Pirates is more than just a shoot em up game. Players can unlock characters, environments, and game modes by winning regularly-updated community challenges.
- Fast and addictive competitive gameplay. Skill and cooperation is essential to victory.
- Four character classes, each with different play style.
- Tortuga, the game’s community hub where you can shoot the poop with other pirates when you’re not shooting each other.
- Two game modes:
- Gold Rush: where you and your team have to collect as much gold as possible to win.
- Team Death Match: where you have to vaporize as many of the enemy pirates as you can to claim victory!