Anima: Gate of Memories is published by BadLand Games and developed by Anima Project, the game is now available digitally on Xbox One, Steam, and PlayStation 4. (In North America, the PlayStation 4 launch will take place on Tuesday, June 7th.)
Use your awesome looking pew pews to fight against the rising darkness that threatens humanity. The gameplay looks like it was ripped straight out of an anime that we secretly like to watch but won’t admit to…;)
Join The Bearer and Ergo — agents of an ancient society called Nathaniel which for centuries has protected mankind from the darkness — on their journey to recover an old artifact called The Byblos that has been stolen by a renegade of the order. After a long pursuit — crossing areas ravaged by war — they are able to corner the fugitive in the middle of an ancient construction. All at once, the entire area is swallowed by light. Our protagonists awake inside a strange structure where they are no longer alone; strange beings have also been summoned there. Soon, both will discover that something darker than they could imagine is about to begin — a war in the shadows in which they will have a leading role.
- Multiple endings: Be careful when selecting your choices, you may accidentally end up killing your waifu.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each possessing their own ass-kicking talent.
- Combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular physical and magical attacks.
- Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and landscapes.
- Huge world: You can move with great freedom — visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Customize your skill trees: Enhance your characters’ abilities by increasing their stats.
- Questionable voice acting.